Thursday, April 30, 2009

Take 2: Action: Cast a Vote!



Bollywood votes this election in large numbers and uses their star power to urge Indian population to do their duty too!

Aamir Khan made changes in his US vacation with kids, to come and cast his vote. He said after casting his vote: "I have travelled 48 hours to cast my vote, so people can certainly go out from their homes to cast their vote. If you love your country, this is the day to show it. I'm happy to see so many senior citizens casting their vote here. I appeal to the youngsters to come out and vote."

Bollywood megastar Shah Rukh flew down from South Africa where the Indian Premier League (IPL) cricket matches are being played to cast his vote and said 'we should vote and give a chance to better people'….'When I endorse everything from candy to soft drinks, this is something I have to support,'…. 'I had to make it a point to come and vote,'

http://www.hindustantimes.com/election09/storypage.aspx?id=e96bf527-3e61-4077-8132-060607cca8a3&category=Chunk-HT-UI-Elections-SectionPage-TopStories

No comments: